WATCH: Michelle O's Cameo on "The Biggest Loser"

 
via Politico: Part one of first lady Michelle Obama’s cameo on “The Biggest Loser” aired on Tuesday. In the episode, Obama invited the contestants on the weight loss reality show to the White House. 

 “You all are showing millions of Americans that each of us can make positive changes in our lives and these changes won’t just make a difference for ourselves, they can make an impact on our families and children as well,” the first lady said in a video message.”So keep up the good work. … In fact I’d love to hear about it in person. So would you all come here to Washington so I can see just how far you’ve come?” 

 After being treated to makeovers, the contestants headed to the White House where they were greeted by loved ones and the first lady. In part two of the episode, which airs next week, FLOTUS exercises with the cast members in the East Room. In a preview, Obama does jumping jacks, squats and asks mid-workout, "Can't a first lady get a towel?"

Comments

mikeyd87 said…
When I was around 16 I weighed almost 340 pounds and the Biggest Loser helped inspire me to dump my unhealthy lifestyle and get in shape. The result? A weight loss of over 180 pounds! Unfortunately, though, this has crept up to around 200 pounds now... which is when I started watching The Biggest Loser again. So when I saw Michelle Obama show up on last weeks episode inviting them to the White House and I was instantly excited about watching the show last night... up until last night when I forgot to watch it. I went into my office at DISH a little disappointed until a co-worker told me that I could watch last nights episode on DISHOnline.com already (whew). I have to say... Michelle Obama was amazingly personable with all of the contestants and watching her work out was pretty cool. The overall message from the appearance was great: let's all get healthy by working together and being an example to the next generation.

Popular Posts