First Lady Michelle Obama Traveling to the London Olympics...


First lady Michelle Obama, who is heading to London for the Olympics, discussed on Monday her memories of watching the Olympics on TV, saying she never believed she would one day attend the games.
“I am beyond proud to be leading the U.S. delegation to the opening ceremony of this year's Olympic games, and during my visit, in addition to cheers for team USA, I’m going to have a chance to meet with our Olympic athletes and the folks who work in our embassy in London as well,” she said Monday on a conference call with the press.
“Leading our national delegation and traveling to London is truly a dream come true. If anybody had asked me when I was 10 or 11 or 20, or actually 40, whether I would be doing this, I would have bet not. Some of my fondest memories when I was young and not so young involved watching the Olympics on TV and cheering on team USA.” Continue reading about this HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts